I realize that the internet has been consistently pumping out ’90’s references and you are probably tired of them. But, let me make one more reference to the good ‘ole days.The ’90’s was a very inspirational era in terms of fashion and focused most on the individual style. Celebrities, as always, are usually the first to set these “Individualistic” trends. Here are 10 of my personal favorites:
1. Rachel Greene from Friends:
2. Kelly from Saved by the Bell:
3. Ashley Banks from The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air:
4. Gina from Martin:
5. DJ Tanner from Full House:
6. Topanga from Boy Meets World:
7. Moesha, Kim and Niecy from Moesha:
8. Angela and Rayanne from My So-Called Life:
9. Clarissa from Clarissa Explains It All:
10. Pretty much every character in Clueless: If you didn’t enjoy the rest of this post, like for Mr. Bean! If you don’t like him, then you must like Audrey Hepburn ( Basically there is no way you won’t like at least SOMETHING in this post)
I first realized I was a shopaholic when I noticed that my entire email (of 14,000 emails) consisted of coupons and sale alerts from stores. I know…I have a problem. Here are 10 ways to tell if you’re a shopaholic too:
1. Whenever you see a sale you just HAVE to go in and see what they have. Even if you may not have the…uh…ahem…funds to actually purchase anything.
2. You REFUSE to go to the mall when you don’t have any money to avoid heartache.
3. Your heart hurts when you know you can’t go to a sale.
4. Your trash consists of receipts, tags and shopping bags from various stores.
5. You will buy something even though you don’t need it, solely for the price.
6. Your email is mostly sales instead of conversations with actual people.
7. You may contemplate the importance of rent while staring at a pair of shoes on sale.
8. You receive text message sale alerts from your favorite stores.
9. Your friends often have to stop you from purchasing something similar to something you already have.
10. After going shopping, you feel you need to tell everyone about how much money you saved and are confused as to why they aren’t as excited as you.
Dry your beach hair and pack up the shorts…It’s about to be that time for school again. I know, I know! It’s starting, ugh…. It’s not so bad when you think about how many people ranging from ages 5-25 have to go through this common heartache. It’s important to distract ourselves from frustrating teachers, boring classes, and stressful peers with…Style. Yes, you favorite outfit combined with your favorite pencil will get you through the school year. Here are some of my fall favorites:
Paired with leggings or jeans create a sleek and sophisticated look and super comfy
Roll up the bottom of baggy or boyfriend jeans for a relaxed and cool look
Add thick, fuzzy socks for warmth on extra chilly days!
Wear them with a skirt for a fun and flirty feel
Still going strong after so many years in style
Wear with ANYTHING (haha)
Fairly new and adorable, they come in many different prints
It’s important that you pick one that goes with at least two items in your closet
Pair with skinny jeans or leggings and boots (Stylin’!)
Wear with a crop top or a high low shirt
Since, its fall, cardigans are also a good investment
Fold-over Combat Boots
Create an edgy look by matching distressed jeans and graphic tee
Or create a girly-grunge look by wearing them with a printed dress and a dark colored cardigan
Look adorable when paired with short/ankle boots
Creates a relaxed, laid back look
I love wearing my scarf as a headband to switch up a boring outfit
Besides keeping you warm, they can also be the finishing touch to an outfit
*Renew your old makeup: It’s time to get the basics again Mascara, eyeliner, primer etc. I recommend E.L.F. or Bh Cosmetics because they both give you good products for very cheap!*